GIVEAWAY for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day experience!
This year, to celebrate self-love, we decided to create a one of a kind Valentine’s Day gift for one lucky lady! The winner will enjoy a signature Kissed By Light Boudoir Photo Session held at our studio in Toronto!
THE PRIZE of a photo session (valued at $1100) includes:
- fully directed session
- professional makeup
- 3 looks (outfit changes)
- 5 retouched images on a USB
- and, of course, a glass of bubbly and chocolates!
For your chance to enjoy this complimentary day of pampering, enter our Instagram/Facebook giveaway today!
TO ENTER the giveaway:
- Like the above photo on Instagram on our @kissedbylightphoto account or on our Facebook Page @kissedbylight
- Follow our Instagram @kissedbylightphoto account or like the @kissedbylight Facebook Page
- Under the post, tag 3 of your girlfriends
Make sure to follow all of the steps on one social media page (Instagram or Facebook).
The giveaway ends on February 13th, 2019 at 11:59 EST. The winner will be announced on February 14th and messaged directly! Good luck ladies!
*This contest is in no way affiliated with Instagram or Facebook.
*Prize has no cash value, not for resale and some restrictions apply. Cannot be combined with other existing promotions. Maximum 1 person (19+ of age). Terms & Conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only eligible entries received before the end of the contest (February 13th, 11:59 pm) will be included in the random prize drawing.
- No purchase is required. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash surrender value for the prize. Prize Issuer reserves the right to substitute any aspect of the Prize, with a prize or prizes of equivalent value (a “Substitute Prize”) in its sole discretion.
- The prize does not include travel; parking; other services or products the winner may request or purchase; and any other items of a personal nature, or related to accepting (the Prize).
- A random draw will be made by a representative of the Prize Issuer from all eligible entries. The selected entrant will be contacted directly through social media. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within 72 hours, the Prize Issuer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
- The Contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the age of 19, except employees and owners of the Prize Issuer, their affiliates, members of such individuals’ respective immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, and children) and persons living in the same household as such individuals, whether related or not.
- This contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Prize Issuer. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received, understood, and accepted the rules by participating in the contest. The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Prize Issuer, its affiliates, employees, directors, officers and owner, advertising, promotional agencies from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to person and property, including death or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the contest, including without limitation, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or any Substitute Prize(s), including preparing for, participating in, and/or travelling to any Prize or Substitute Prize-related activity.
- By accepting a prize, winners consent to the provision and use of their name, statements, and photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
- The Prize Issuer takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries or for typographical or other production errors.
- The Prize Issuer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest.